GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
Save it. /fin.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Buy a new fence. I'm tingling with anticipation.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
And yes, the mortgage interest deduction is a huge helper come return time. As can property taxes.

Yep this is a nice help.

Hmmm last year was the first year I ever got a return since it was a slower than usual. This year I'll actually get some back too........

DD tires. Probably another set of Hankook V12. Possibly Ed's lights or used oem. I hate the surprised look of the halogens.

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
If you want to optimize your income, the best is to owe exactly 0. The sooner you can get money into the bank/savings, the more you will make in interest. As opposed to the govt holding onto your money for up to a year and you not making interest on up to thousands.

I am young and haven't been able to balance it out yet myself.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Buy a new fence. I'm tingling with anticipation.

dat fence.

This.

I bought a house last FY, got married the year before. Maxing out the student loan interest deduction makes tax time fun.

word.

Yep this is a nice help.

Hmmm last year was the first year I ever got a return since it was a slower than usual. This year I'll actually get some back too........

DD tires. Probably another set of Hankook V12. Possibly Ed's lights or used oem. I hate the surprised look of the halogens.

Get the Sumitomo HTR ZIII's over the V12's

If you want to optimize your income, the best is to owe exactly 0. The sooner you can get money into the bank/savings, the more you will make in interest. As opposed to the govt holding onto your money for up to a year and you not making interest on up to thousands.

I am young and haven't been able to balance it out yet myself.

agreed in theory, but it's even harder with a mortgage and other deductions.. I've been trying to get more per pay period than a bigger refund, but it barely works.. i think its becos our deductions are so large, so we always get a fairly decent return.

asiantricK

Passed Driver's Ed
Tax refund ...lol what's that? Every year I have to pay a shit load back to uncle sam from all my capital assets.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have them withhold so not to go crazy on personal spending throughout the year. Always been a bigger saver anyways, however its nice to think you have less money than you actually have. Refunds are always like a late yearly work bonus to me...but now that you put it in terms of interest free loans to the government. :mad0259:

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
If I get a return it'll go towards my mortgage probably. Paying extra principle knocks a lot of time off and saves you a lot in the end.