GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

k04 gti mk6 vs srt4.. video!

Appogee

Ready to race!

Video is private though.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Yup, video is private. Also, what are the mods on the SRT4? Stock turbo SRT4? If that's the case, I won't even watch. Stock turbo SRT4 will kill a lot of stock 4 bangers, but when you got a K04 turbo against it, cmon now. I wanna see an SRT4 GT35R or Stage 3 SRT4 against K04. That's a more even fight I think. (I actually think the GT35R might be too much for a K04. SRT4s can get into low 12s, high 11s fairly easy with 3k-4k).

v-man

Ready to race!
Updated. .you should be able to see video.
I don't know what mods he had, I didn't stop to ask.
But he had a huge fmic! That's all I saw when I passed him..lol sorry!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Man that thing can put up a fight. Especially for an essentially late-90's car... daym.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I'm not sure what I saw. It looked like the SRT4 left off when there was traffic in front of him as I could see when you kept going...

Grannycar

Ready to race!
srt4's are good from a roll. had two. will never own another but regardless. one just had a tbe and a wastegate did 260whp no tuning. now they have aftermarket tuning for them like diablo and they are putting out around 300 whp with stock turbo. not to shabby

turbor850

Ready to race!
Pretty close race, wonder what would have happened if there wasn't traffic, SRT-4 was right there the whole time.

GTmyI

Ready to race!
Better interior! End of story :)

Nice run tho!

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Better interior! End of story :)

Nice run tho!

SRT4 owners did not buy the car for interior, I assure you that. :thumbsup:

v-man

Ready to race!
I think I did ok having an extra passenger and 19x9.5 wheels..but yes! I wanted to go again but he was existing the freeway :(