GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1flygti's Build Thread!

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
So i did the rear seat delete on Saturday, I couldnt deal with the black felt cutting of on the rear bench to bear metal so i decided to make my own false floor. Project took me about 3 days to do. Enjoy:

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Haven t updated this in a while, I painted the wheels gloss white and spun down the fronts all the way and the rears 3 threads. Picking up the s3 intercooler Tomorrow at AWE tuning.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Should I enter at Waterfest 18? I am thinking about getting the Euro Kreations rear seat delete for 300. hmmm

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE**7/8/12
I have been super busy with work and havent had any time to update my build thread so I figured I would get to it.

I took a trip to AWE tuning in Willow Grove PA where i spoke with John Voss. Ended up getting the S3 intercooler for $306 picked up. Got home and two days later a buddy of mine helped me install it. Needless to say the car pulls way harder. I have been kicking the idea around of starting a detail shop. I am 20 years old turning 21 in December and going to be a junior in college for business marketing. I have been detailing cars for 2 years on my own and worked with a detailing company for a few months now i think it is time to take the next step but the problem is, you have to have money to make money.

Right now I am currently working at a pizza shop making a pretty decent amount per week, roughly $500-$700 a week. I am trying to save up money and pay my car off and still find time to detail some cars on the side. I still need to do more research on this business. I have been kicking the idea around for nearly 3 years since. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I plan on Detailing my GTI and a RSX. I will post pics of how everything goes and include plenty of before and after shots with a real camera vs a iphone.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Those wheels actually look good painted white compared to the original color.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE!!!

Sheesh its been awhile, many things have changed. I was looking through my old post and decided it was time to update a little...

Sooo I have recently had 3sdm 0.05 on my car and was static for a while. I decided to go with air ride finally! My set up on my car is:
-Air Lift slams
-Double bellow rears
-Accuair VU4 analog management
-Koni Yellow rears with the bump stops cut
-Dual 444c compressors
-Power kit
-Dual Needle gauges.

My install was done by GintyFab, on Instagram gintyfab

I purchased alzor 35th an rep wheels as my winter set with a 215/40418 Nankang ns2 tire and am currently saving up for a set of 3pc wheels. My 3SDM 0.05 are for SALE!!

How my car sits now.

I have some plans this winter, it will be going in storage from 12/14 to 3/15 with some goodies being purchased.

I am going with some chassis bracing and a different wheel color. Many of you may know I painted my old BBS VZ with VHT engine paint and I am going to take on that task again with my Alzor wheels so stay tuned!!!!

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
recently had a issue with my clutch, the slave cylknder is failing so wating to get it replaced. should have my car back Tuesday. Then its going into a storageunit next week.