See if y'all ran some proper tires, the wet wouldn't scare ya :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
See if y'all ran some proper tires, the wet wouldn't scare ya :p

I have thread wear of 420, THERE IS NO GRIP WHATSOEVAAR. :lol::lol:

Now if i ran my track tires, it'll be totally different. :p

EDIT:..........not really, actually. I was spinning like crazy at the track when it was raining. lol

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I have thread wear of 420, THERE IS NO GRIP WHATSOEVAAR. :lol::lol:

Now if i ran my track tires, it'll be totally different. :p

EDIT:..........not really, actually. I was spinning like crazy at the track when it was raining. lol

bruh 540 treadwear here
grip for dayzzzzzzzz
except on a track. after the first session it goes from grip to mayonnaise

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
ohh that's why. you has a golf. lol my stage 2 and these tires=wheelspin for life, holmes.

Even if its dry and tires or hot, WOT in first, second, and third, Ill get wheelspin.

On semi-track tires with 140 thread wear is where its at, i cant imagine how stickier tires would be like..
:character0293::character0293::character0293:

SierraHotel

Passed Driver's Ed
spotted mycrors7 at hobby people pasadena. My car was the 2dr cw gti. I was inside picking up some jconcepts dirt webs. Any body here race rc cars? Team Associated for the win, Losi sucks.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
ohh that's why. you has a golf. lol my stage 2 and these tires=wheelspin for life, holmes.

Even if its dry and tires or hot, WOT in first, second, and third, Ill get wheelspin.

On semi-track tires with 140 thread wear is where its at, i cant imagine how stickier tires would be like..
:character0293::character0293::character0293:
i spin through first on a dry day

1st and half of 2nd on a wet day

ive thrown ad08's on my car for shits n giggles. 1st gear pull was stupid quick when the tires were warm. it honestly felt like id be able to keep up with a gti LOL

spotted mycrors7 at hobby people pasadena. My car was the 2dr cw gti. I was inside picking up some jconcepts dirt webs. Any body here race rc cars? Team Associated for the win, Losi sucks.

:eek: when was this? i dont remember a gti today.
i work there.
i used to race 1/8 nitro buggy, 1/8th electric buggy, 1/10th stadium truck, 1/10th short course both 2wd and 4wd. now im all drift.

SierraHotel

Passed Driver's Ed
i spin through first on a dry day

1st and half of 2nd on a wet day

ive thrown ad08's on my car for shits n giggles. 1st gear pull was stupid quick when the tires were warm. it honestly felt like id be able to keep up with a gti LOL

:eek: when was this? i dont remember a gti today.
i work there.
i used to race 1/8 nitro buggy, 1/8th electric buggy, 1/10th stadium truck, 1/10th short course both 2wd and 4wd. now im all drift.
This was today around 11 to 12. When i got there your car wasn't there yet. When i left your car was one over from mine.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
This was today around 11 to 12. When i got there your car wasn't there yet. When i left your car was one over from mine.

Hmmm odd. I got there at 10:50. Don't remember seeing a mk6 all day.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I was in the store when some guy bought two slash 4x4.

hmmm i think i remember that sale.
i remember selling a slash 4x4 to a father as well.

did you see the mk2 gti in the parking lot? it was clean as hell.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Tell that to Mayfield :laugh:
You n e r d :p

I miss WCRW :cry:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Tell that to Mayfield :laugh:

You n e r d :p

I miss WCRW :cry:
WCRC sucked. the track was never maintained when i went.

i go to Hot Rod Hobbies for my off road needs.

super g drift arena for my drift needs

Maifield should of stayed at AE. Prototype rc8 came in second at the 8th scale nitro worlds. Do you mean WCRC? WCRC was nice but OCRC is way better.

Maifield made a mistake

Losi makes nice cars
but AE all the way
although, id take a kyosho or tekno over both losi and ae any day.

ryry

Ready to race!
Just spotted a white mk6 with badgless grill go up Sierra Madre. I was at vw pasadena dealership

Sent from my HTC One_M8