GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alignment shop; south jersey cherry hill area

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
I'll be installing a WALK soon and will need an alignment. Redline speedworx is a 65 mile drive from my home in Medford. Not sure I want to drive it that far after I get the kit installed.

Any reputable shops in the cherry hill, mount laurel, mount holly area?

I visited a few local shops last year that said I was too low to get on their machine. :(

Thanks

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Try to find a mod friendly dealer in NJ. Avoid Cherry Hill Volkswagen once you drive off their lot they want nothing to do with you. I have been to Linden VW, its far but they are very mod friendly and will cut you a deal. They have techs that only work on modded Volkswagen.

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
Thanks. I want to avoid driving to north Jersey in order to reduce chewing up the tires once the kit is installed. Local = better if possible.

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
just learned that a local Porsche / exotic repair shop in Medford (Brother to Brother on Tidswell Ave) does alignments and has no issues with lowered vehicles.

I've used them to mount and balance tires and they helped me out when Costco messed up 2 of my wheels. $95 for front end alignment isn't bad and I trust their capabilities. Win!

silverrevlis

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be in the same boat with needing an alignment. Do they high speed road force balance?

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
I will be in the same boat with needing an alignment. Do they high speed road force balance?

I'm not sure about that. I've had 4 sets of new tires mounted there and have never had any issues.

Their lot is always filled with classic Porsche's, race cars and other exotics. They're always busy and do not advertise. Their techs always treated my lowly Subarus with care.

Was happy to hear they do alignments. I'll provide an update afterwards.