GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Spotted my old TDI heading north on the 5 right after the 405 merge. Saw you take the 14 north after the 5 split. CW TDI 2 dr with gti exhaust, spoiler extension,R side skirts with bi xenons. Hopefully the owner is on here.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Spotted a RB Golf R with black wheels and HOONIN license plate on the 101 North coming from the Valley.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion

Spotted on the 5N headed to SF yesterday

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion

SierraHotel

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw Two mk6 gti on fair oaks in south Pasadena. Spotted a mk5 and mk7 and my mk6 gti at the corner of the Ralph's supermarket in Pasadena. What are the odds?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I get my hopes up every time someone spots a Gti or a golf r LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Just spotted a black 2dr gti on the 126/new hall ranch. Had led tails roof rack Rams front notch and exhaust. Gave the V you returned :thumbsup:

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Just spotted on Moorpark Rd in Thousand Oaks. CW 4 dr lowered on black wheels. Black roof with LED tails. I was at the light at TO Blvd. flashed my lights at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I haven't seen that around.

I did see a black 2 door golf on white mono blocks last night at Rancho and TO Blvd in Thousand Oaks around 9 pm.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
I'm on a roll lately, spotting mk6s all over the state [emoji41]

Just saw this CSG at Safeway in Daly City.. you HAVE to be on here. Had exhaust, Audi flat fives, R tails and skirts, roof rack and was clearly lowered