GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Spotted a CSG(?) MK6 with a GolfMK6 forum sticker and a bunch of others on the southbound 101 in Thousand Oaks today around 10:30AM.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a white 2-door in Rowland Heights on Colima going towards the mall. Deep tint, lowered. Think it was a chick driving.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Try West Covina man. I've always been treated really well there. Granted my mods are mostly cosmetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Try West Covina man. I've always been treated really well there. Granted my mods are mostly cosmetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I will. I just moved my post to another thread. Swapped the two posts I wanted to make in my head.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Saw a white GTI(?) with bronze wheels and black emblems pulling out onto newhall ranch road in Valencia around 1pm today.

Green_GTi

Ready to race!
Yesterday about 4:30, 101 Westbound @ Pkwy Calabasas CS 2dr GTI with white Coachella Sticker on upper right back window. I couldn't wave as I was in a Black & White van.

oatzel

Ready to race!
White 4dr gti on the 134e to the 2n tonight around 7

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Cuyamaca College

Oss!

oatzel

Ready to race!
White 4dr r turning onto verdugo at honolulu in montrose

Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure on the color, but a dark colored golf R going through lambs canyon (Beaumont to San Jacinto) south bound around 6.15 this morning. I was heading northbound at the same time