GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo Lab of America

gietieeye

No, I'm on DMs k04 file, I had their stage 2 file so it was 150.00 to upgrade

DM? Who is that?
And I'm assuming it runs good on their k04 file? That is interesting that no one is really making files specifically for the frankenturbo, but I am now highly considering going that route [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

visceralsoup

Ready to race!
DM? Who is that?
And I'm assuming it runs good on their k04 file? That is interesting that no one is really making files specifically for the frankenturbo, but I am now highly considering going that route [emoji1]

Driver Motorsport. Good luck with the customer service.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
DM? Who is that?

I have had zero issues with the file. No overboosting, no codes...nothing.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Eurodyne is the easiest to do. Mastero has its own base file for the f23 and its pretty easy to get from them via a email if you dont have it right away. Usually they respond within a day.

reshwitz

Ready to race!

gietieeye

Eurodyne is the easiest to do. Mastero has its own base file for the f23 and its pretty easy to get from them via a email if you dont have it right away. Usually they respond within a day.
I will keep all these options in mind once I pull the trigger on the F23. Are you using Eurodyne?

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Also, a very reputable shop in my area (Baltimore) uses uni's k04 file and the F23 seems to do quite well with it though uni will of course not endorse that because they haven't tested it, but if you're getting a new tune anyway, then ED really isn't any different in price...just saying.

doug@frankenturbo

Turbos Galore
I have to say that Eurodyne's product is called "Maestro", like an orchestra conductor. It's not "Mastero", like a comic book villain.

But whether you call it either of those two names -- or "Mysterio" or "Maple Syrup" -- it's the best tuning software out there for the TSI.

This opinion comes to you courtesy of a Eurodyne Dealer. :rolleyes:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I have to say that Eurodyne's product is called "Maestro", like an orchestra conductor. It's not "Mastero", like a comic book villain.

But whether you call it either of those two names -- or "Mysterio" or "Maple Syrup" -- it's the best tuning software out there for the TSI.

This opinion comes to you courtesy of a Eurodyne Dealer. :rolleyes:

My life = Lie.

Silly Canadians not naming their product in a convenient way for Americans to Pronounce.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I didn't have much choice at the time when I bought my friggen F23T with superhero like powers that people call it mastero!

The DM file has been working fine for me so far though and I'm limited on the stock IC as well

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Quick note for those uneducated like me Maestro = a great or distinguished figure in any sphere.

Pronounced My-Strow.( I believe) Its usually about a distinguished musical Conductor.

Which i take to meaning that they are saying they are the best tuning solution out their.. The top of their field etc.

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Quick note for those uneducated like me Maestro = a great or distinguished figure in any sphere.

Pronounced My-Strow.( I believe) Its usually about a distinguished musical Conductor.

Which i take to meaning that they are saying they are the best tuning solution out their.. The top of their field etc.

It should say "it works for the friggen F23T!!! End O"