GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I’m still looking to buy a set of LED tails. Hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mu.fan

fs: oem led tails with harness, dark cherry. pick up near long beach. 300 firm. pm me, thx.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
FS: OEM Roof Rack with Thule Fairing and two Thule Sidearm Bike Carriers - $350 obo for the whole lot. PM me if interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys hopefully someone can take these off my hands lol

Selling only two because the other two are fucked from hitting debris on the freeway.

Wheels I’m selling are almost perfect. One of them has a few nicks from tire shop installation, but with no curb rash at all. I’m ask for $300 for both wheels.

18x8
Et 45
5x112
57.1 bore size

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Sorry they’re a bit dirty but they clean up easily since they’re Satin and look beautiful on the car.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -SOLD

034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - $125

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - $25

OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Bump

epicgti

Ready to race!
Idk if this is possible but I would like to sell or trade my APR stage 2 tune for a COBB V3 Accessport. Message me if you know how to do this and want to trade or buy.