GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

avni

Ready to race!
Anyone know what the Clamp is that holds the 3 inch DP to 2.5 inch cat back ?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Wheels arrived from fifteen52 (via wheellab) and now i get to decide on tires.... something grippy but durable for 18x8.5... off to tirerack i go!

I just got Firehawk Indy 500s on mine. I got 8.5s and ran a 255/35/18. Haven't been able to test out the grip yet since it went to the shop for the clutch right after but I have a feeling they should grip pretty good. Supposedly the best tire for the price too.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Anyone know what the Clamp is that holds the 3 inch DP to 2.5 inch cat back ?

I don't think there is a specific reducer clamp. Downpipes either come with a reducer pipe in the kit for stock exhaust or are all 3' straight pipe.

avni

Ready to race!
I don't think there is a specific reducer clamp. Downpipes either come with a reducer pipe in the kit for stock exhaust or are all 3' straight pipe.

LOL maybe I'm my explanation is off.

I'm looking for this.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-hjs-parts/exhaust-sleeve-with-dual-clamps-priced-each/1k0253141n~hjs/

I took a picture of the part number while I was at the shop. My guy told me I would need a new one. I took a photo of the part number but its blurry (100 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA) lol.

I'm looking for an exhaust clamp that connects my APR down pipe to the Magnaflow catback. When it got installed the fitment was great. he pushed it in all the way, and the tips were tucked in nice. I noticed this morning at work. Right tip was alittle further. I know this is known for MF catbacks.

Is this link above the right product I'm looking for?

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Put in a DV+ and it didnt get rid if this whistle noise ive gotten since going K04 so im kinda at at loss right now lol. Also put in new NGK sparkplugs.

Also today these guys are going in:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ahard48

Ready to race!
Dropping off my car this weekend to have a dent & paint chip repaired on my driver side fender, scratches on my driver side front fender, and license plate holes filled. Will ask for quote on getting hood notch and rear bumper reflectors filled for future plans. Posting before and after pics to come.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Its a dual exhaust sleeve/clamp. You can get them at Volkswagen/Audi...i think its like $30-$35 ...

or you can get a generic one for like $15 but the vw one is made very well

93serprise

Ready to race!
Here is what I did to my MK6 today...I let it down by having auto parts delivered to my old address...FML. Went over to old house around midnight last night to check front porch and box was not there. Quickly ran away due to being in Texas on somebody else's front porch at midnight and am swinging by at lunch to talk to the new owner...Lmao.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Here is what I did to my MK6 today...I let it down by having auto parts delivered to my old address...FML. Went over to old house around midnight last night to check front porch and box was not there. Quickly ran away due to being in Texas on somebody else's front porch at midnight and am swinging by at lunch to talk to the new owner...Lmao.

tread lightly :laugh:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Put in a DV+ and it didnt get rid if this whistle noise ive gotten since going K04 so im kinda at at loss right now lol. Also put in new NGK sparkplugs.

Also today these guys are going in:

whistle? do you have a vid of that?

93serprise

Ready to race!

Time for some new goodies to go with my new tune tomorrow. Yay !