GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

93serprise

Ready to race!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Got word from the VW Dealership that the corrosion (rust) to my Hood, Passenger Fender, and fronts of both rockers got approved to be fixed. Woooo.

Thats awesome! How long was the process for it? Got pics of the rust/corrosion? Curious if I might qualify for it on my trunk lid. Its only a speck of rush on the corners but its spreading.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Dropped it off to install my new clutch and downpipe. Also flash to stage 2. Now I wait....

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Old head here checkin in for first time in ages...

72k miles recently popped a CEL - P2015 for the Intake Manifold issue. Brought her in today for that under extended warranty and carbon cleaning out of pocket + an oil change. About 4.5hrs to finish and $350 . Car was feeling sluggish lately and it could be in my head but she's firing smooth AF now! Here is a video link the tech sent where he shows the carbon buildup. I've researched a fair amount on here, but I'm no expert. How bad was my carbon 1-10? Peace boys and gals!

https://genelanganvolkswagen.clearm...I0MiZwcj1NZWQmaXY9RmFsc2UmcmlkPTEwMjkxMjUxOQ2

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Old head here checkin in for first time in ages...

72k miles recently popped a CEL - P2015 for the Intake Manifold issue. Brought her in today for that under extended warranty and carbon cleaning out of pocket + an oil change. About 4.5hrs to finish and $350 . Car was feeling sluggish lately and it could be in my head but she's firing smooth AF now! Here is a video link the tech sent where he shows the carbon buildup. I've researched a fair amount on here, but I'm no expert. How bad was my carbon 1-10? Peace boys and gals!

https://genelanganvolkswagen.clearm...I0MiZwcj1NZWQmaXY9RmFsc2UmcmlkPTEwMjkxMjUxOQ2

mileage wise i'd say you're at a 7/10 carbon wise. worth doing once the manifold is off.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Finally got to detail:
Chemical Brothers-Clean Slate
Meguairs-Clay Bar 2.0
Griots-Complete Polish
Menzerna-Power Lock Sealant

SteveInLA

Ready to race!
Not all done today, but in the last few weeks. This car is coming together nicely:

Track shoes!!! Neuspeed RSe05 17x8 +45 with Hankook R-S4 235/45 R17

For comparison, here are the "street shoes." Enkei Raijin 18x8 +45 with Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 235/40 R18

Also replaced the turbo outlet pipe with Neuspeed's. Pic also shows the Supaloy control arms, ball joints and end links.

Unibrace UB and XB