GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I work at a fiber company, I've been joking about getting two fibers routed directly to my house :laugh:

We supply fiber to all the big dogs (In Florida, Texas, and expanding), Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc... All commercial stuff doe. Currently building a new network out in Houston.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I think i got enough for a year...

heres a stack of the CD's below , let me know what you think.

Looks okay to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Possible Houston relocate would be awesome. Perhaps meet the Couch for designer hotdogs and delicious BBQ.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
No Fiber available to me.

Have Comcast which seems to be a consistent 180mb tho. Good enough for all of my uses.

Jaber

Modero
lol not cheap.

How much is modem rental? Ours is $10 a month.

I work at a fiber company, I've been joking about getting two fibers routed directly to my house :laugh:

We supply fiber to all the big dogs (In Florida, Texas, and expanding), Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc... All commercial stuff doe. Currently building a new network out in Houston.

In4FiberFromFrank

Yeah it's not cheap by me. What is considered cheap!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For 1000Mbps plan it is $70 a month.

3 times faster than att uverse fastest speed^

Dat slow.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
pretty good updates, not a bad afternoon - sans the fiber talk, but yeah.

hope jim gets out, but damn dat rain doe.

feels for Jay.

Cue Tuna meme pic

Jaber

Modero
No Fiber available to me.

Have Comcast which seems to be a consistent 180mb tho. Good enough for all of my uses.

Not bad. When we had their triple play package, we were on the 105Mbps package, which we usually got around 120 or so. Just sucks how existing customers get shafted. Would of cost us more money to just have 2 services only. So we kept the phone line and just unplugged the phone. We haven't had a landline in a long time. Next year when our contract is up for Uverse TV, we are ditching it.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Hit me up! Houston is rad. Swampy, but good eats.

Yeah I went to visit my buddy in Houston last year and I really liked it. To be fair doe, he's not really in Houston, he's about 40 mins north of Houston in the Woodlands... Spring, Texas I think.

I would not mind moving out there at all. House prices were reasonable compared to this lovely city I call home. My gf really liked it out there as well.

Gun friendly and huge racing scene out there too which is a huge plus. No snow either. Literally one of the few places I would actually move to. I went in the beginning of June so it was hot, but still better than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.