GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Also, sorry to disappoint but I don't know why people like sweet tea so much...or any tea tbh.

You are in Florida now Frank. You need to learn to like sweet tea. Its delicious. But it needs to be true sweet tea.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL - # one on my play list is Janes Says - Jane's Addiction live at the Hammerstein ballroom with Flea on bass
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary - Filter- Take a Picture ive been on a 90s kick lately- although that cult song is from 85 -it has more of a 90s feel to me.

nice ill stream janes addiction live on my way home....

leaving work at 2:30.

EJ called it, pay the man.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
You are in Florida now Frank. You need to learn to like sweet tea. Its delicious. But it needs to be true sweet tea.

I've been in Florida since I was 3 years old, still don't like it haha

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

lol Boosted Summer Hours? 11:30 - 2:30 lunch 12:30 - 1:30

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
OH DAMN Congrats. What's the new title?

Not 100% sure yet, she just mentioned that they were going to extend an offer. It's tricky because there is a few things opening up at the moment and one of my coworkers leaving.

One position is definitely a bump up from where I am, but the other position is more of a leading position where I will be the face of our department to big clients like Verizon/Sprint with my own support team to ensure we get all their needs met. I'm hoping for the latter, and she has hinted at it, but I won't know for sure until they make that offer.

The first position will just be like a raise, but I will keep my same role pretty much. The second position would be a big raise + more responsibility.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not 100% sure yet, she just mentioned that they were going to extend an offer. It's tricky because there is a few things opening up at the moment and one of my coworkers leaving.

One position is definitely a bump up from where I am, but the other position is more of a leading position where I will be the face of our department to big clients like Verizon/Sprint with my own support team to ensure we get all their needs met. I'm hoping for the latter, and she has hinted at it, but I won't know for sure until they make that offer.

The first position will just be like a raise, but I will keep my same role pretty much. The second position would be a big raise + more responsibility.

Congrats :thumbsup:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
lol Boosted Summer Hours? 11:30 - 2:30 lunch 12:30 - 1:30
^ nailed it. winter hours are the same except WFH.

well hot damn congrats either way

Congrats :thumbsup:
^

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

check out the Devo - Freedom of Choice video on you tube - Filmed at Marina Del Rey Skatepark - that's the park I used to skate in socal. Devo was kinda weird but they were awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.