GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tornado Red GTI/Golf Thread

shappy

Passed Driver's Ed
This thread has totally made me reconsider getting TR when I get a GTI or R. I especially love the black rims with the red. Although I don't think I can get away with it. My wife thought it makes the GTI look like a "kid's" car. Not something a 42 year old should be driving.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ok so USP just posted this "Heres some more VW love... We did a complete air-ride suspension conversion kit on this MK6 VW GTI. Don't worry, the power plant was not forgotten... Its also equipped with APR stage 2 software and APR turbo-back exhaust. Enjoy!" here is a link http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150241934368283.334277.112756298282

but here are My top pics of the car :)
images

I actually saw that car last thursday, sounds really nice and drops low :w00t:

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
This thread has totally made me reconsider getting TR when I get a GTI or R. I especially love the black rims with the red. Although I don't think I can get away with it. My wife thought it makes the GTI look like a "kid's" car. Not something a 42 year old should be driving.

I am 40 and I have a TR. I originally wanted CW. Thank god I didn't get it. This is the best color on a GTI!!

sporklift

Ready to race!
u should have gotten black bolts:) like mine......

Where did you get black bolts?

Golf 2.0 TDi GT With R Conversion - & GTi with 19" ASA alloys
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• rear_top1.jpg
    rear_top1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Golf_top_front.jpg
    Golf_top_front.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 780

GTIProject

Ready to race!