GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2, and BARELY ANY POWER

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
dude!!! i haven't even had stage 2 WITHOUT snow tires yet :cry::cry::cry:

I did stage 1 back in December after my snow tires. I've never driven my car tuned with anything but the 205/55/16 winter marshmallows.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Well, I felt a difference when I first got it, I been stage 2 for a few months now.... and it seems like it has slowed down..[/B].

welcome to car modding!!! its like that with just about any mod/car.

I did stage 1 back in December after my snow tires. I've never driven my car tuned with anything but the 205/55/16 winter marshmallows.

oh man, i feel yer pain....

Walter2

Ready to race!
Go back to stock mode for a week, then then your tune back on. That helps me when I get that slow feeling.

Jacuzzi

Ready to race!
dude!!! i haven't even had stage 2 WITHOUT snow tires yet :cry::cry::cry:

Well you're in for a treat...The power delivery is so much snappier without the tires giving out even minutely. On winters my clutch does not slip at all but on summer tires it does. I chalk that up to the tires getting rid of that pesky torque I paid for.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
People will always miss the surge feeling of torque in stage 1 than the linear feeling in stage 2 power.

Having dirven both, K04 takes both and makes this awesome monster of a feeling. :thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Well you're in for a treat...The power delivery is so much snappier without the tires giving out even minutely. On winters my clutch does not slip at all but on summer tires it does. I chalk that up to the tires getting rid of that pesky torque I paid for.

im waiting for it! :)

People will always miss the surge feeling of torque in stage 1 than the linear feeling in stage 2 power.

Having dirven both, K04 takes both and makes this awesome monster of a feeling. :thumbsup:

I would hope so! :) I don't miss the surge of stage 1 really, the stage 2 feels almost OEM as far as how it builds speed, etc.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
The OP is one excited guy. My Stage I feels slow as balls. I bet stage II will feel even slower. It's smooth power I think that's why.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you're in the wrong car then... stop now, demod, go get something else :)

P

plac

*throws out a line* *whistles*

flash back to stage 1 with that downpipe and see if you can feel the stronger low end torque you gain back.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ummm.. isnt it like $3K more?

reillyse

Go Kart Champion

Precisely :) You keep that low-mid range torque, but add even more and add WAY more top end power.