GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you have a longer daily route now with a GTI?

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
My drive is about 100 miles to and from work. I bought my GTI about a week and a half ago, and now I take all the back roads to the interstate. Added about 15 more miles. I love it.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Oh hell no. I get the F out the car when I'm done my home commute. Philly roads are nightmares during rush hour.

That said.... I do take the extra long way to the mall or local shops :D

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I drive 40 miles for work daily, when I had the GTI I would take nightly spirited drives about 3 times a week. Now that I have the R I "save" up on the miles and/or gas by not taking those nightly drives, but instead I take the R out to strecth her legs once a week, that way I can enjoy 1 night of full throttle goodness, instead of 3x mild throttle play

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I drive 140 miles a day. I don't need to add any more to my commute :D. But I still love driving it all the time.

52 miles one way 45 of it is on the interestate, but I still love it!!

my commute now is 46 miles one way going to severna park,md from annandale,va. this car is meant to be driven! :cool:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
going on 26k. though i'll move in to an apartment just 5 mins from where I work soon. :)

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
yea i do, due to the fact that my job is less then 2 miles away from me. the route i take on my way back is prob 2 more miles extra, but i get to open it up on a long stretch that isnt really patrolled.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
I take the long way every night after work. Unwind the car, and unwind the mind. We both get home feeling better than when we left.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BangMangler

Ready to race!
Unfortunately I live on the south side of the city and work on the north side. So I have the option of going straight through it our around it, which would add a lot more time on my drive to work. If I leave well after rush hour then I might take a different route home but going to work is point A to point B.