GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Frustrated....I can't seem to get any wheel I want! :(

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I know they sell alot of wheels on eBay and have an excellent rating. I would definitely pay through PayPal if you are feeling uneasy. I will probably purchase my wheels from them also, because they seem to be the only ones with them in stock...

http://www.aspecwheels.net/

Last edited:

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed just released the rse12 in 18" fitments. :thumbsup:

I think this would be an excellent choice. Obviously classifieds are always worth looking for other options. Tarmacs would probably fit your price range as well.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
DBC is sending me my money back. So now I need to find a wheel.

victorM

Passed Driver's Ed
I waited for 4 months and if I was still waiting it would be 6 months for VMR to replace my wheels since they STILL do not have them in stock. So I gave up on that, ordered the Miro 111 18x8.5 and was told they are back ordered. Would be a month. Then I get told June another month. Now I am told July. WTF!

Okay, I am at ends meet. I want wheels now as I have a show in July and need them for. Please recommend some nice looking FLUSH wheels that go well with my car in 18" size. I have the tires new and purchased sitting in my garage in the size of 225x40. So they need to work for my car and not rub or a little is okay if it's minor. I already did a fender lip bend and screw mod on the fronts so I am good there.

Open to options. Send me pics. My limit sadly will be around $1000 max.

sparco, tire rack