GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm sick...make me feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
I had an ultra sport A4 in ocean blue and an m3 before that so highschool was a breeze for me lol

Damn pulling bitches or wutt!!!!!! Lolol

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Your brothers car doesnt count...How is he doing btw? Hows family period? Miss you mom, she was such a nice lady.

Brothers cars? He had the a8L and 750 lol and was? She still is lol and I'm good! Got my own place in linden and working a lot that's basically it. And yourself?

09vdubgti

Banned
Brothers cars? He had the a8L and 750 lol and was? She still is lol and I'm good! Got my own place in linden and working a lot that's basically it. And yourself?

Are you still over on 15th? The usual here, just trying to finish up school but I got a job as a private investigator hahaha.

Do you still have the hub rings? lol

My winter tires suffered a nice amount of camber wear so I still have my BBS's on until I can get new tires for the Huffs.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Is 09vdubgti brian?

Brian was he pulling bitches or wuttt???? Lol

Lol his name is brian = 09vdubgti
Are you still over on 15th? The usual here, just trying to finish up school but I got a job as a private investigator hahaha.

Do you still have the hub rings? lol

My winter tires suffered a nice amount of camber wear so I still have my BBS's on until I can get new tires for the Huffs.

Yeahh I have them somewhere and yaa on the 15th.. Text me u hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.