GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS 2013 csg GTI 6MT w/k04

brobst

Go Kart Champion
SOLD!!!!

Asking $11,000 or best offer
Car is currently located in Maryland
For sale will be my 2013 carbon steel gray gti with 6MT, 4door. Car has 78,5xx miles and will go up slightly as its my daily driver. Car was purchased brand new by me.

Brand new motor with 0 miles installed by Germain VW in 2018 at 56k miles.

Car has modified OEM k04 turbo that was professionally inspected, seals replaced, wheel balanced, port and polished, and ceramic coated by socal turbo. All the additional bolt ons to be considered fbo are installed as well (charge pipes, intercooler). Updated with full list from my build thread. Link to build thread for additional details if interested...

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81381

Modification List:------------------------------------------
------Cosmetic:-------
Newsouth vent boost gauge
Soundaktor delete
Color matched front/rear emblems
OEM Hella LED tails
LED reverse lights
DeAutokey LED turn signals
DeAutoKey LED footwell lights
Uberstealth subwoofer
Windows down on keyfob unlock hold/ windows close on lock hold on keyfob
Gauge cluster sweep on start up

--------Performance:-----
--Motor---
APR stg1 intake
Usp stage 2 intake pipe
Oem golf R k04 turbo port and polished, ceramic coating
APR 3" Turboback exhaust July 2014
GoFastBits DV+
Unitronic dv relocation
APR intercooler
Awe Turbo outlet pipe
Neuspeed charge pipe
Apr catch can & boost tap
Fuel it ethanol sensor
Tyrolsport front deadset kit
034 Motorsports Engine, transmission, & pendulum mounts
VWR subframe top and bottom mounts

---Shifting/Transmission----
BMW Clutch Stop
Dieselgeek short shift kit
Raceseng shift knob
Mfactory limited slip differential
ClutchMasters fx350 with light weight fly wheel (SMFW)
ECS stainless steel clutch line and delay valve removal

---Wheels/Suspension/Braking---
Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 summer tires
Enkei Fujin wheels 18x8, 19lbs
HPA SHS coilovers
Whiteline front sway bar end links
Superpro Anti-lift kit
Neuspeed 25mm front sway bar
Neuspeed 25mm Rear sway bar
Stoptech slotted rotors and 309 sport pads on front wheels
Tyrolsport brake caliper stiffening kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance done at shorter intervals (oil changes 5k miles). I have maintenance records and receipts for all work done on the car.
Transmission: clutch is clutchmasters fx350 with SMFW and mFactory LSD, installed by HS tuning.

Adding photos, let me know if looking for specific photos I am missing.
Asking for $11,000 obo. Reasonable considering modification list and the fact that the car has a limited slip differential.
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow. def clean.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Good deal for someone looking to get their hands on a reasonably priced FWD rocketship. GLWS!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
This is a shocker.....what's the replacement?

Nice car here, btw, which I've personally worked on

brobst

Go Kart Champion
This is a shocker.....what's the replacement?

Nice car here, btw, which I've personally worked on
Yeah it felt like a good time to move on. I got the car where I wanted it, and now I'm ready to work on something else. Replacement is still in the works. You will know once I know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
What the heck..... why hasn't anybody bought this? It is a FANTASTIC deal. This thing should have sold week 1.

A dialed in K04 GTI with limited slip and a motor that only has about 20K miles on it. What?

Somebody, read what you are getting and take advantage of this sale/deal. My MKV was also a K04, limited slip dialed in car and it was one of the most fun cars I have ever owned. And I have owned all kinds of fun forced induction cars.

Bump... jeez I want to buy this and I don't need it.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I've come to the realization that mods drop the price not increase it.

Sad isn't it?

`

Its weird because the mods cost money and install cost. Plus most people on here would probably mod the car anyway. But I understand there can be uncertainty about things. And the mods depreciate as well over time.

I was doing the math, if someone bought this car and parted it out, they could probably make more than my selling price in parts. Or just enjoy a k04 gti with a low mileage motor. But I can't spend other people's money.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I've come to the realization that mods drop the price not increase it.

Sad isn't it?

`

Depends on how the car was modded. However, even when thoughtfully and carefully modded with very specific performance results like this car you end up with a car that appeals to a MUCH smaller group of possible buyers.

Having said that, what it takes to sell a car like this and get your price is to be a bit patient. There is a buyer out there, they just have not found your ad yet. Best to advertise all over the place, I found luck advertising on classified sections for cars that have a higher selling price, like Audiworld, Audizine, Rennlist, 6Speedonline..... A less expensive car with respectable performance among a bunch of more expensive cars really helps it look like the great value it is. Anyway I have sold a bunch of modded cars and that approach has always worked but they almost never quickly. Having said that, he has it priced to sell quickly but hardest time of year to sell a car. Best to sell Jan - Apr when folks are getting tax returns as opposed to just finishing summer vacation.

OP good luck with the sale.