GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Tire Rack Road Hazard Program

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Check out the details of our new program that includes road hazard on most tire purchases at no extra charge: TIRE RACK ROAD HAZARD

I did see that. Will be purchasing some tires very soon Sonny. Just have to make up my mind about either getting the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions or the Hankook S1 Noble 2s in 17's.

And with the rebates they're relatively cheap as well.

Performance vs. Comfort...

GTIKY09

A firestone complete autocare location would def have S0-4s for a better deal and they also have road hazard programs with free rotates and free balance service with the purchase of any tire aslong as you get road hazard.

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
Has anyone on the forum used this Road Hazard warranty? Have a source for my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s that ends up about $75 cheaper with discounts and free shipping, but has no road hazard coverage.

Michelin has a $70 rebate now that applies to all vendors.

ironlionzion

I used the Road Hazard Warranty. Was pretty simple and the check came in the mail a week later. I've destroyed 2 tires this past year, one over train tracks and another over a section of road that was completely sunk in. Tire rack warranty is definitely worth the premium.

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
I used the Road Hazard Warranty. Was pretty simple and the check came in the mail a week later. I've destroyed 2 tires this past year, one over train tracks and another over a section of road that was completely sunk in. Tire rack warranty is definitely worth the premium.

Glad to hear it was helpful for you! Thanks for the input!