GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

German Auto Bash, Columbus, Ohio QS&L, Sat July 2, 2011

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
I will be there. Good friend of mine runs the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I plan to head over to the Lube once the roads dry out a bit.

Last edited:

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Good times at German Auto Bash!

Like the car show webpage states, it is a very relaxed, casual atmosphere of car (VW/Audi mainly) enthusiasts.

I enjoyed meeting new people with an immediate connection through this great car hobby.

Besides great people and dope rides, I saw some (Nike) dude take some GREAT STRIDES! (over cars - I'm not kidding). This guy was jumping over an entire car, high jump style - it was quite the sight to see. His name is Chris and he just filmed a Nike commerical where in one day he did more than 100 leaps over cars!

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Good times at German Auto Bash!

Like the car show webpage states, it is a very relaxed, casual atmosphere of car (VW/Audi mainly) enthusiasts.

I enjoyed meeting new people with an immediate connection through this great car hobby.

Besides great people and dope rides, I saw some (Nike) dude take some GREAT STRIDES! (over cars - I'm not kidding). This guy was jumping over an entire car, high jump style - it was quite the sight to see. His name is Chris and he just filmed a Nike commerical where in one day he did more than 100 leaps over cars!

I didnt see you there? Unless you were the other guy with the 4 door Mk6? There were only 3 Mk6's there. My 2 Door CW a 4 Door CW and a 4 Door Red one. I didnt know which one was you.. Lol. :laugh:

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
I didnt see you there? Unless you were the other guy with the 4 door Mk6? There were only 3 Mk6's there. My 2 Door CW a 4 Door CW and a 4 Door Red one. I didnt know which one was you.. Lol. :laugh:

I saw your ride, but did not notice the CW four door.

As snobrdrdan pointed out, yep, I was the red one near registration.

I heard an MK5 took top honors in our category, prolly the Fahrenheit edition from KY (Richard is the owner's name as I recall). That GTI was the best looking Fahrenheit edition I've seen.

Hobbes279

Mine was the 4 Door CW. I parked her at the back of the lot with the rest of the Dash to the Bash - LBR folks I grouped up and rode down with.

Nice tails on the 4D Red btw, that's on my list of things to do.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Red 4 door looked good. Also on your 4 door CW I like how you mounted the front plate. I got owned by OSHP on the way down from Cleveland. 53 dollar ticket for no front plate what a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk