GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hopefully we can finish our basement in the next 3-5 years. Want a movie room (with sim rig in the corner) and some area where I can have a work bench to work on small stuff and clean the gunz.

I'm trying to save monies to build a rig, hopefully within the next year or two. Since I need to buy or build a PC, it's going to make it expensive.
Invited? or?

You can take it to any parts place like Advance or Oreilys and they take it for you.
You dont understand how much oil im talking about. :laugh:

4 years of oil changes give or take.

Jaber

Modero
I haven't built a gaming PC in years... What's the latest/greatest? Don't even know what it would cost nowadays. PTAK, care to chime in?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
They won't accept bulk oil like that. I've got probably 40-50 liters at least of used oil and dsg fluid in my basement because I can't get rid of it as well.

Cant do it slowly? Or go to multiple places?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Our Dallas house is basically the same sqft as our Chicago condo was. It’s just a way better layout. We wanted two full size bedrooms so that we can have both sets of in-laws over at the same time. They old and don’t wanna be sleeping on futons or inflatable mattresses. The one guest bedroom has a wallbed, so it’s got lots of room for activities when nobody is staying over.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I need coffee...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They won't accept bulk oil like that. I've got probably 40-50 liters at least of used oil and dsg fluid in my basement because I can't get rid of it as well.
this
I haven't built a gaming PC in years... What's the latest/greatest? Don't even know what it would cost nowadays. PTAK, care to chime in?
alienware iirc? iono
Our Dallas house is basically the same sqft as our Chicago condo was. It’s just a way better layout. We wanted two full size bedrooms so that we can have both sets of in-laws over at the same time. They old and don’t wanna be sleeping on futons or inflatable mattresses. The one guest bedroom has a wallbed, so it’s got lots of room for activities when nobody is staying over.
utilize each room to be multi use :thumbsup:

wall bed ftw
good solution ^

I need coffee...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(brewing coffee)

(drawing design in coffee)

(hands to phur)

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
I've got a 2 br + a sun room which could easily be counted as a third bedroom :iono:

unfinished basement where I keep all the hookers I've murdered.I don't keep anything of value in the garage just in case of the police.

FTFY

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Drive around an discard it 5 quarts at a time? Or find a shop that will burn it as furnace oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.