GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Depo Projector Headlamps with LED DRL

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
[SOLD] Depo Projector Head Lamps with LED DRL.
Asking $300 for driver and passenger side head lamps, shipped in the US

I purchased new three years ago.

IMG_0500.jpg

One thing to note is that Depo lamps don’t have the same bulb locking mechanism as the stock headlamps. They lock in but not with the same force as stock. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Tempted.... the stock HID are acting retarded on my car. Almost ready to dump the things and go with std headlights with LED bulbs.

hryhorchuk

Passed Driver's Ed
Are these the R style E-code headlights for halogen?

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Are these the R style E-code headlights for halogen?

Yes, no coding required for use with stock harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Tempted.... the stock HID are acting retarded on my car. Almost ready to dump the things and go with std headlights with LED bulbs.

I don’t recommend it. Take your car to VW or a solid VW repair shop to get your light fixed—could be that your CECM is going bad. If I had to do it all over I would have bought the car with stock HID and projector lamps. This is the next best thing if you got halogen reflector headlamps on your car.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
I don’t recommend it. Take your car to VW or a solid VW repair shop to get your light fixed—could be that your CECM is going bad. If I had to do it all over I would have bought the car with stock HID and projector lamps. This is the next best thing if you got halogen reflector headlamps on your car.

Sometimes mine auto aim way down... other times almost aim right. It's fricking annoying! The lights themselves work just fine.

Thanks for the advice.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!