GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Any word on the DP group buy?

wbean

attention whore
yep.

unitronic is backordered at the moment.

we can do a group buy in maybe a month from now if there is interest.

i will update : )

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
just installed my eurojet downpipe. v clamps suck ass, i'll tighten them tomorrow and see if they can even be tightened, i got them on there good. but they rattle. a lot. we'll see.

very happy with it tho. fit tighter than a virgin. is loud as fuck on my custom exhaust, i'll be putting the factory cat back on.

overall, impressed :thumbsup:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
How did you get DP only on the GB? Did you just buy the TBE and then split it up and buy the reducers?

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
no i bought it separate. just thought i'd post in here that i like it

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
so I got my cat-back. thanks to Eurojet/PGP/wbean and everyone for this group buy.

the cat-back sounds deep and civil. pretty quiet until u get on it, which is exactly what I wanted.

install took me and my buddy 4 freaking hours, cuz u know, im noob and all. took us 3 hours to get the stock cat-back off...I will never want to remove a stock exhaust without and actual lift again!!

anyway, the product was really nice, doesnt sound cheap, quality of material and work seem to be good. I dont know why some ppl had lost faith in Eurojet, they seem to produce decent product(at least to my eyes)

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
so I got my cat-back. thanks to Eurojet/PGP/wbean and everyone for this group buy.

the cat-back sounds deep and civil. pretty quiet until u get on it, which is exactly what I wanted.

install took me and my buddy 4 freaking hours, cuz u know, im noob and all. took us 3 hours to get the stock cat-back off...I will never want to remove a stock exhaust without and actual lift again!!

anyway, the product was really nice, doesnt sound cheap, quality of material and work seem to be good. I dont know why some ppl had lost faith in Eurojet, they seem to produce decent product(at least to my eyes)

You have just described everything about my exhaust experience lol. Never again will I do that with out a lift. Glad you like yours too, happy driving! :)

BLD

Ready to race!

Just got mine last week. I also noticed how good the construction was and the welds look perfect.

Didn't want to go through the hassle of installing it myself so I had it installed by HS tuning in Westlake, Ohio for only $125 and that included the APR upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2. :thumbup:

The first 75 to 100 miles the TBE had a lot of resonance, but after breaking in it has a nice, deep, rich sound with no resonance and still quiet when you want it to be!

Overall, very satisfied!

Aim1126

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got mine last week. I also noticed how good the construction was and the welds look perfect.

Didn't want to go through the hassle of installing it myself so I had it installed by HS tuning in Westlake, Ohio for only $125 and that included the APR upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2. :thumbup:

The first 75 to 100 miles the TBE had a lot of resonance, but after breaking in it has a nice, deep, rich sound with no resonance and still quiet when you want it to be!

Overall, very satisfied!

Also had mine installed at HS tuning, great guys, only charged me $125 for the installed and flashed my car from stock to stage 2 for just the $599 plus tax.
Oh and also installed my carbonio intake stage 1+2 plus some vag com tweaks for free! :)

Heard good things about them so I decided to make the trip from Buffalo, never thought they would be this good though.

P.S. you guys in Cleveland have it good, 93 gas is cheaper than 91 in buffalo by like $.15

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
So jealous. I installed the cat back but haven't had time to do the dp yet. Going to have to wait a couple weeks since in going out of town :(

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
just installed my eurojet downpipe. v clamps suck ass, i'll tighten them tomorrow and see if they can even be tightened, i got them on there good. but they rattle. a lot. we'll see.

very happy with it tho. fit tighter than a virgin. is loud as fuck on my custom exhaust, i'll be putting the factory cat back on.

overall, impressed :thumbsup:

what was the issue with the v clamp?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion