GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified tuned MK6 vs 15 Genesis 3.8 R-spec vs. Clk500

SyDiko

Ready to race!
inb4

I was just going to post this recent, unfortunate, and avoidable accident where a driver of a modified Golf R lost control and killed himself, his girlfriend, and several other people (children included) on public roads.

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Also, its very unfortunate that these things happen but that could happen to someone going 80mph just as well.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
wasnt the reason for that car crashing that he had insane camber and tire stretch?

The reason was speed. Don't be naive. Just like Paul Walker died because of speed. Tires were a factor in that incidence, but the reason for the crash was because of speed and poor judgement. Yes people can die at legal speed limits, but your chances of a fatal accident increase exponentially as speed increases. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK. NOBODY IS IMPRESSED BY YOUR VIDEOS OF DOING PULLS ON THE STREET!

fast2ghl

Ready to race!

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
The world is overpopulated, drive like you want. Smoke meth hail/Satan kill yourselves. Jeez let the kid kill himself in peace.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
The world is overpopulated, drive like you want. Smoke meth hail/Satan kill yourselves. Jeez let the kid kill himself in peace.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That's exactly the issue. I don't mind if he kills himself being reckless. Problem is, he'll probably end up killing innocent people instead.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Except that someone going 80 mph isn't going to break their roll cage and impale their girlfriend.

How do you know? Are you a wizard? Can you predict the future? If we had a way of guaranteeing things like this couldn't happens then it wouldn't matter then would it? But we don't, so follow the rules and take it to the track. Everybody has a little fun once in awhile. Myself included. Nobody is perfect. This is just dumb and excessive. It's not even a closed highway. That's just reckless.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
How do you know? Are you a wizard? Can you predict the future? If we had a way of guaranteeing things like this couldn't happens then it wouldn't matter then would it? But we don't, so follow the rules and take it to the track. Everybody has a little fun once in awhile. Myself included. Nobody is perfect. This is just dumb and excessive. It's not even a closed highway. That's just reckless.

I have a feeling I'm going to see your name a lot on my future threads :clap::lol:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
You guys are in a MK6 Vs Thread...give the PC you shouldn't race on streets comments a rest. Good kills OP.

Just because there's a thread for it doesn't mean it's okay. I'll comment wherever I feel like it as frequently as I like. You got a problem with it? Contact the admins.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I have a feeling I'm going to see your name a lot on my future threads :clap::lol:

If you're being reckless on public streets and boasting about it. Yeah. I'll be commenting. I don't get you people. Go do drugs or something. Stop putting other people's lives at risk. Do things that risk your own life. Go jump out of an airplane. Go climb a tall building. Take it to the drag strip and post all the kill stories you like.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
How many scene points were awarded for this race? I've been looking to get my cred up.

Peace,
The Flatbrim Society

artur1292

Go Kart Champion

Lol I don't know why you always feel the need to reply to everything I comment on.

I was recently hit by a distracted driver that ran a red light. I don't know how fast she was going but it was for sure more than 50 because she completely broke every single thing on the front of my car including my trans and engine mount. There was literally a hole in my dsg and I can see the guts of the dsg. My front crash bar was bent broken and completely bent toward the right side of the car. The motor is barley hanging in the engine bay and probably has some damage on it that I couldn't see when I was going to pick up my stuff. If she had hit me on my driver door instead of my fender I don't know for sure if I would be online to post this right now. If she had been street racing and doing over 100, again I probably wouldn't be here. I know first hand that even 60 mph can kill you but, to answer your question yes I can say with 100% certainty that most modern cars can take a 60-80 mph collision pretty well and the roll cage inside of your car will not break and impale your passenger.

EuroMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice runs. These cars seem to like an ethanol blend in the stock K03.