GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS APR K04

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
Apr K04 kit. Appr. 8000 miles. No shaft play, or issues of any kind.
$1100 Sold

Last edited:

Uberryan

Banned
Aw shit.

EDIT:

I swear I've seen that username before in reference to another K04 shitty deal gone sour.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
What a piece of shit.

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
Aw shit.

EDIT:

I swear I've seen that username before in reference to another K04 shitty deal gone sour.

Yeah I think he was InA1.8GLI or something before.

Was trying to buy his intercooler locally but never got a response. Maybe he uses paypal to get paid and keep the money without selling anything? With the 3% fee, I think there's a way to refund and still keep the money.

It still a bit strange to me as I sent him a pm to buy his APR intercooler and told him I could pay right now the $600 but he replied to me it was too late as already sold.. If he was a scammer he would have take the money and dissapear...

Mvd7280

Damn man I feel your pain. Hopefully you went through PayPal and hope you get your money back. [emoji481]

Renner

Go Kart Champion
It still a bit strange to me as I sent him a pm to buy his APR intercooler and told him I could pay right now the $600 but he replied to me it was too late as already sold.. If he was a scammer he would have take the money and dissapear...

He tells a good story...people would of talked and figured out what's up most likely

Last edited: