GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS APR K04

JhnR

Banned
I think he's the one who turned off the A/C in San Antonio. GO figure probably got kidnapped by a miami fan

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
People are quick to judge. All I know at this point is that someone hacked my email, paypay and other personal information. I am in the process of trying to straighten this out. That's all I can do.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
People are quick to judge. All I know at this point is that someone hacked my email, paypay and other personal information. I am in the process of trying to straighten this out. That's all I can do.

Oh snap...

Fird

Renner

Go Kart Champion

Really then why haven't you closed any of the PayPal cases??? Why have you not responded to the numerous attempt that paypal has made to communicate with you?

You have not called or emailed any to provide a police report you claim you completed. Why isn't this done Dan?

I Gave you numerous chances via email and PM..we have all seen when you log on here...I told you directly, end this now and all the posts from me come down... Still no answer from you.

we all have your YouTube, Instagram, photobucket, vortex, mk6 user names, your email address, your 2012 GTI Plates, your picture and some but not all have seen your "run ins" with the law before.

We all know what you are doing and you are only ripping off payapl not us, and since there are now 3-IC3 reports filed under your name with the FBI, a report with the Florida States Attorney office including your plates and you were well informed all this is going on you STILL decide to make everyone wait for their refund.

So...you got hacked huh?!? Then why have you not changed your passwords, refunded everyone money and made an apology 3-5 days ago???

You are not getting away with this.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

oh wow, that would make things difficult.:(

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

When did you know your all of your accounts got hacked?

Renner

Go Kart Champion
When did you know your all of your accounts got hacked?

The day his funds cleared the bank account from paypal that's for damn sure . Money sent Saturday...communication up until the 3rd business day when money is in bank , then no communication...so weird right!!! I know!!!!

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Lol I call bullshit on getting hacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What a bag of scum. Hes mad that he got caught so he blames being hacked. Pussy.