GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Stock Parts and other Stuff

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Pickup ONLY! In the 626 Area (San Gabriel Valley) Will not ship!
REASON WILL NOT SHIP BIG ITEMS (EXHAUST), I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GO BUY SHIPPING STUFF AND GO SHIP THINGS OUT DO APOLOGIZE FOR INCONVENIENCE PLS UNDERSTAND THANK YOU :)
PM me if you want to pick up!

Stock GTI Mirror Signal Lights $50.00 OBO if need to ship add $7.00 48 continental states

Stock Front and Rear Sway Bars $60.00 for both or $40.00 EACH if need to ship pm me your zip code

Stock Modified Downpipe (Electronic Cutout open/closes controlled by via remote and control box INCLUDED, also the original piece of the downpipe included) $50.00 (WILL NOT SHIP)

ONLY BROKEN TAB PASSENGER SIDE AVAILABLE NOW $10.00 OBO PICKED UP ONLY

Stock Halogen Tailights w/ PIAA white Reverse bulbs installed $70.00 OBO add $15.00 if need to be ship 48 continental states

OEM OSRAM D2S Silverstar HID Bulbs 4300kelvin rated $60.00 OBO add $3.00 if need to ship 48 continental states

Last edited:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Driver headlight pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
no shipping? damnit.. I'd love that downpipe with the electric cutout. Would be fun for when I'm in a bad mood and need instant LOUDness, lol.. good luck with the sale!

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
no shipping? damnit.. I'd love that downpipe with the electric cutout. Would be fun for when I'm in a bad mood and need instant LOUDness, lol.. good luck with the sale!

No sorry the downpipe is too long to be shipped and yea lols its a great lil fun mod hahaha

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
catback pending

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
bump added another item

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
bump

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
bump prices updated trying to make some money before i need to buy college books lola

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
bump prices lowered again ahha

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
bump

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Bump

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Bump