GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just mainly need a backup when I roll mine/widebody/whatever the hell I do lol.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I went there yesterday and tried taking them off, two are being held on by the plastic film to keep the rain out. Both of the right side deflectors are toast :(

Thats alright man. I appreciate the effort. Like I said a little ways up. Ill be out in East Dundee on Saturday if you need a hand getting stuff from the car.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Sloppy quoting on my part. Was replying only to your "widebody" comment. I had to do that out of necessity, it was not my choice :(

lmao. I want wider tires as well so rolling of the fenders is going to happen at some point. My 225's already are like 2mm from my fender and scrape under only extreme cornering.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Fun time at Blackhawk Farms today, weather was dry...great times. New car setup is extremely capable...the limits of the car since last time was there are extremely different.

Had a few pucker moments...maybe they fixed the curbs there...they didnt feel THAT bad :iono:

They made some of the curbs BIG.

Especially the outside of 6. The fast line around used to be to straddle the small rumbles. Don't do that now. It will be bad.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'll take the headlights - they are HID/LEDs right?
oh wow , yes they are. dont forget youll need rear sensor though iirc for leveling, unless you dont use that feature
^ this - love my oounce oounce toilet light :)
lol its so nice to have
oh wow
They made some of the curbs BIG.

Especially the outside of 6. The fast line around used to be to straddle the small rumbles. Don't do that now. It will be bad.
ah okay yeah i didnt go that wide there, i know where youre talking about though. t4 outside strip is really nice to use...just enough curbing
Last year I saw a car hit the rumble at t6 and his left side(both wheels) bounced about a foot in the air 3-4 times. Was really painful to watch.
yikes

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well in an interesting turn of events... My boss was the president of our division for years, he just got promoted to north american coo a few months ago and insisted I continue reporting to him. Since then I've taken over the development/IT for the two other divisions. Got an email from him last night that says he wants to talk about sending me to Spain to take over the development there because it's a shitshow. Not sure I want to travel like that but it could mean selling the gti and buying a p-car. Going to chat with him later about more of the details. Hmm.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Well in an interesting turn of events... My boss was the president of our division for years, he just got promoted to north american coo a few months ago and insisted I continue reporting to him. Since then I've taken over the development/IT for the two other divisions. Got an email from him last night that says he wants to talk about sending me to Spain to take over the development there because it's a shitshow. Not sure I want to travel like that but it could mean selling the gti and buying a p-car. Going to chat with him later about more of the details. Hmm.

Do it.

In4Tapas

In4SpanishGrandPrixAirBNB

Status
Not open for further replies.