Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Gloss Black!

:eek::clap::bellyroll::lol:

:barf:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:lol: So extensive!

Truth. I think may look pretty good with the white car and if its dropped (couldn’t remember if it was).

D3rk01

Ready to race!
I think i m going to put it up for sale.

Honestly John... you should have put them up for sale without painting them. Now you're not gonna sell them for as much or as easily. Plus you're gonna lose ALL of the money you spent on painting them, which I know isn't free just cause you work there. :iono:

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Honestly John... you should have put them up for sale without painting them. Now you're not gonna sell them for as much or as easily. Plus you're gonna lose ALL of the money you spent on painting them, which I know isn't free just cause you work there. :iono:

all my wheel has some curb mark and that s the reason why i decide to repair and respray it.Else i would have put em up for sale long time ago. If i dont sell it then i will use it as winter set up Eric.

BenH

Ready to race!
i recently met a kid that has purple detroits on his black MK5. really doesn't look as bad as it sounds.

I recently met a pickle sniffer wearing an asshat, doesnt look as gay as it sounds

J/K

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion