GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So my engine bay got a little lighter today...

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
I've been debating about this with myself, I love the looks of the carbonio, but on the clips I've heard it sounds almost stock. The hood will always be closed so... i'd rather have something that sounds better. Evoms might be the way to go. Anyone know any site where I can get a good deal on it?

gkallis

Ready to race!

Love this pic

pfunk888

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been debating about this with myself, I love the looks of the carbonio, but on the clips I've heard it sounds almost stock. The hood will always be closed so... i'd rather have something that sounds better. Evoms might be the way to go. Anyone know any site where I can get a good deal on it?

Best deal i found because i just bought it and am getting it tomorrow is......... http://www.dbcperformance.com/product_p/intkvftsi.htm

stylistic

Passed Driver's Ed

I got mine at redline-motorworks.com... best price I found around, without looking toooo hard.

Quick service too!

MK666

I love the CF look in the engine bay. I wonder if it will discolor from the heat. I know a lot of Audi guys with a Carbonio setup and the resin or the clearcoat started turning yellow due to the heat from the engine.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I love the CF look in the engine bay. I wonder if it will discolor from the heat. I know a lot of Audi guys with a Carbonio setup and the resin or the clearcoat started turning yellow due to the heat from the engine.

SOME of the first Stage 2 pipes turned white/cloudy, but then they fixed it and it's all good now (I got a new one)

No problems with mine & I had it on my MKV and now it's on my MKVI