GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sport Wagen.....

ZLEB

Ready to race!
Hello all.

Last year i took delivery of a 2012 Tiguan S 6mt and love it. Platform wise its the same as an mkv I'm told so we have a lot in common. Anyway i have a build thread on vortex and the crowds a little older and more conservative so i figured i'd join over here since I'm always looking anyway. Here's my progress up until now, i should have my air ride on with in the next week or two im just waiting for a replacement set of lca's from Dorbritz design.

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af212/abelz_photos/DS
CN0717.jpg

For future reference

And my Project

McQueen77

Banned
awesome man. i drove one of these the other day as my wife is interested in them and i loved it. really punchy like the GTI but so smooth, ride wise, etc.. i can't believe you found one with a stick! well done

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I would really consider getting one with DSG and retrofitting a GTI wheel with paddles.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Same one as above... One of our guys here has this one.

XZT123

Ready to race!
What was it that you had hanging and looked like you were painting? Was it the window trim? I always thought the trim was a little greyish and would look good a nice black... did you paint it? before/after photo closeups?

ZLEB

Ready to race!
awesome man. i drove one of these the other day as my wife is interested in them and i loved it. really punchy like the GTI but so smooth, ride wise, etc.. i can't believe you found one with a stick! well done
Thanks i love it, Ive had a few GTI's and this is so much more convienent for the day to day haul. Luckily it only took two weeks for my local dealership to track one down. Im told that world wide production is less then one percent but im not sure how accurate that figure is.

I would really consider getting one with DSG and retrofitting a GTI wheel with paddles.
European models only till we bring the production stateside for 2015

Same one as above... One of our guys here has this one.

DT's truck is serous i would have love to have seen it at sowo but i couldnt make it this year.

What was it that you had hanging and looked like you were painting? Was it the window trim? I always thought the trim was a little greyish and would look good a nice black... did you paint it? before/after photo closeups?
Those are the horizontal slats from the front grill. The side window trim is grayish its very distinctve against the black paint, it just drinks "back to black" im going to try vinyl wrapping it.

Is your Tiguan fwd drive or awd wheel drive.

Front, The "S" is the only model available with 6mt and its only option is a sun roof.:cry:

Everyone else thank you for the kind words, hopefully it wont take much to get the sub frame to lay.

And some new content!

Swoops did an solid job. :clap:

Last edited:

XZT123

Ready to race!
So you're trying to lower it more?

ZLEB

Ready to race!
Started laying the trunk out this afternoon, after stairing for a while I decided a simple install wont due and came up with a pretty interesting design (imo). Monday Hopefully Will at Bag Riders can help me out with an aditional compressor , and a few other things i need. Msc Direct has really fast and free shipping with a purchase over 100$ and they will be fulfilling all my hardline needs.

The setup
3/8 Stainless Hard Lines all around
Avs water traps
Stainless fittings all around
Dual Vlair 444c's
Accuair skinny 5 gallon tank
Custom 12 port aluminum block
Custom bracket
Air Lift Auto pilot V2 Management

Low res of the tank for reference.

A quick sketch