GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Those 993 Turbo prices are sky rocketing. Looks like that dream car will stay out of reach...

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Damn I missed you guys. Hello one and all from Tennessee

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
HEY GUISE

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat15: Non-Chicagoans Return to the Chat Thread, Back Discussing Cars Again WOW

I should just go single turbo, screw sequentials and hi sandy. What's in TN?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Home is here in TN. Spent last night in the ER and now I'm sitting at vw coughing up money for a new water pump

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Home is here in TN. Spent last night in the ER and now I'm sitting at vw coughing up money for a new water pump

I know those feels. Except I would not get it done at the dealer...what's the price tag on that?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
400-500

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I know those feels. Except I would not get it done at the dealer...what's the price tag on that?

Also I don't have the tools or space or knowledge and need my car to travel this weekend

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, Sanderzzz returned! thought maybe he would be up at the RNC, cray.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
oh wow, Sanderzzz returned! thought maybe he would be up at the RNC, cray.

Was gonna go then my German pos took a shit on me. Apparently not a water pump but a busted radiator. #LowProbz

oh wow

ER?

Yeah man had a severe allergic reaction to something unknown and couldn't talk from swelling in mouth and had the most violent shaking ever

Status
Not open for further replies.