GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: [NEW] USP MOTORSPORTS REAR STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
No longer for sale.

Ended up getting Golf R rear brakes which these lines happen to fit.

These are for the NON- Bosch type caliper. For vehicles with 282x12 rear brakes.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
You don't allow PMs as a moderator so I guess this is the best way to ask you a question.

By your signature I see you have Golf R rear brakes. I want to do the same to my GTI MKV, have the fronts already. Can you share any information regarding source, cost, install , parts needed any gottchas. Info is scarce as are the parts. Any sharing would be greatly appreciated.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
You don't allow PMs as a moderator so I guess this is the best way to ask you a question.

By your signature I see you have Golf R rear brakes. I want to do the same to my GTI MKV, have the fronts already. Can you share any information regarding source, cost, install , parts needed any gottchas. Info is scarce as are the parts. Any sharing would be greatly appreciated.

Also interested in that information.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Sorry guys didn't see this. For 08 Golf R rear brakes you need:

-Rotors
-Calipers
-Carriers
-Caliper to carrier bolts
-Carrier to spindle bolts
-Pads w/spring clips
-Golf R rear brake lines (coincidentally they are the same as the ones in selling)

I'm told that there are dust shields from an A3 model that fit, but I didn't get them.

Also, I'd highly recommend getting the master cylinder upgrade from HS Tuning if your front brakes are bigger than the Golf R ones. Otherwise, the pedal will not provide much braking force until lower in the stroke.