GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deep's first car build!

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
LED head solutions from Spyder (left) and Osram (LEDs are difficult to photograph):

I like both! The Osram Xenarc is very well defined and has a sequential turn signal. But, Spyder takes the crown IMO just because it costs a fraction :) And tbh, it attracted more attention at the meet. It's super-bright, love the LED tube form and red GTI strip just adds to the flair :)

Last edited:

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Some cosmetic updates!

Decided to spruce up a few things on the exterior. These really small and simple mods go a great distance in popping up the look.

This TCR inspired red skin for the front GTI emblem:

Blacked out the fender badge:

And the rear emblem:

Huge shout-out to badgeskins for providing these cutouts :thumbup:

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Black rear-emblem with color-match inlay from KliiMotorwerkes:

That's how the rear-end looks now:

Looks pretty good as of now. Something's new coming up soon though. That will really complete the look IMO :)

Another booty shot because you can't have enough ;)

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Props on all that. It is the little details for sure!

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Props on all that. It is the little details for sure!

Thank you Adam! Yes, it's great fun to tinker with the small stuff as well :) Initially with this car, I always went with functional mods. But, I am happy with where it stands mechanically today.

Just saw your profile. Interesting to see someone moving from a Mk7 to Mk6 :) Also, feels good that folks are still keeping their "build threads" alive in this Instagram age. Kudos! :thumbup: Sub'd to yours!