GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Kinda hard to see them but thats the best pic I got of them. After doing the coding I can't get mine like that. Although you've inspired me to try all the different options this weekend cuz fuck, I forgot how good they look like that.

In4details

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So looks like I'll need the adapter for sure... hoping the cost isn't bad and the shipping doesn't take nearly a month like the original shipment

smanierre

Autocross Champion
So looks like I'll need the adapter for sure... hoping the cost isn't bad and the shipping doesn't take nearly a month like the original shipment

Also in regards to my previous statement, I have literally 0 idea if they make an adapter, that was just me making my best guess at how they got them to work with xenons.

Also fuck you tBass84 for making me want a golf R bumper again :thumbdown:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Also in regards to my previous statement, I have literally 0 idea if they make an adapter, that was just me making my best guess at how they got them to work with xenons.

Also fuck you tBass84 for making me want a golf R bumper again :thumbdown:

The guy I'm talking to in Germany says they do

smanierre

Autocross Champion
The guy I'm talking to in Germany says they do

Well then as you said, hopefully it's cheap, if they charge you at all, and hopefully the shipping isn't bonkers.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Golf r bumper ftw... Want one so badly lop but I've put so much effort and money into making my gti bumper look good haha

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Golf r bumper ftw... Want one so badly lop but I've put so much effort and money into making my gti bumper look good haha

That's what i'm gonna do. Basically gonna have my whole front end refreshed at once. Notch fill, the proper way along with whole hood respray, bumper respray, license plate holes filled, headlight washer panels and sidemarkers deleted, and the gray U at the bottom color matched, along with a badgeless grill of course.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Show the Xenarcs [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My running lights don't come on like that, either the low beams/running lights come on all at once or not at all. Did you have to do any vagcom coding to get it like that? I am not sure why I can't get the running lights to come on without the low beams coming on too.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
My running lights don't come on like that, either the low beams/running lights come on all at once or not at all. Did you have to do any vagcom coding to get it like that? I am not sure why I can't get the running lights to come on without the low beams coming on too.

Do you have the euroswitch with trigger wire installed?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Looks gooooood. Is that an R or just a GTI with R bumper?

Going by his avatar i'm gonna guess GTI with R bumper.

^^^^^ Disregard, I was looking at your avatar. Same color and blacked out emblem threw me off.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Going by his avatar i'm gonna guess GTI with R bumper.

^^^^^ Disregard, I was looking at your avatar. Same color and blacked out emblem threw me off.

Ah yeah. I figured it might be a GTI with R bumper but you never know. Some people get new cars and then never change the avatar.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Ah yeah. I figured it might be a GTI with R bumper but you never know. Some people get new cars and then never change the avatar.

Stalking his posts it's a 2.5

pdan

Ready to race!
Had my rear main seal replaced again. Shop that put it in before was really great about it and covered the labor. Clutch is pretty much broken in, and got my Stratified stage 2 tunes loaded, can’t wait to be able to rip it again tomorrow.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Had my rear main seal replaced again. Shop that put it in before was really great about it and covered the labor. Clutch is pretty much broken in, and got my Stratified stage 2 tunes loaded, can’t wait to be able to rip it again tomorrow.

Why was it leaking again? installed incorrectly? faulty pcv?