GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Washed and waxed, I'm glad I found my 10 in. orbital, makes applications so much more uniform.

Now I'm gonna pop my side skirts off and try to get them seated right...

anthmash

Passed Driver's Ed
Went to the dyno today to see what she puts down. I was stunned to say the least. Ported k04 @26-28 psi, full supporting mods. 355whp/395wtq on pump gas, no meth. I think my connecting rods are going to melt soon [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Went to the dyno today to see what she puts down. I was stunned to say the least. Ported k04 @26-28 psi, full supporting mods. 355whp/395wtq on pump gas, no meth. I think my connecting rods are going to melt soon [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Looks like you're on par with the kid on facebook now that is claiming the same numbers on his stage 2 APR tune on the stock turbo

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Looks like you're on par with the kid on facebook now that is claiming the same numbers on his stage 2 APR tune on the stock turbo

Ha... Reminds me of a Celica forum I used to be on back in the day. Someone was claiming 400 hp from turbocharging a circa-1990 engine that was 130 hp stock. Details weren't adding up, and other members wanted proof. OP posted a dyno slip, which was obviously something he crudely whipped up himself in MS Paint or something like that. There was much mockery and laughter and he never posted there again. :laugh:

zrickety

The Fixer
Is it manual or auto? If manual should wait until he throws a clutch in there to do the RMS, unless he has one, then he shoulda done the RMS with that lol. Does sound very busy though

Manual. We did the clutch barely a year ago, kind of a shame the rear main wasn't leaking then. Mission accomplished today, we got the RMS done, the ECS bracket fix for the manifold, Eibach front sway bar, 3" downpipe, Bilstein struts and shocks, Eibach pro springs. We kicked ass. Have to save the rear sway for another day...

zef

Drag Racing Champion

Where'd you go for a dyno in CT?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Where'd you go for a dyno in CT?

I haven't dyno'd my car yet since i'm still stock turbo, gonna wait until i'm bt. That was just some fool claiming shit in the burnallthemk6 group on facebook. My friend has an Evo and got a Dyno tune at RRT in Canton so maybe they can dyno.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Anyone have a different side-side shift bracket? I'm currently experiencing a lot of side to side play due to the white piece on the bottom being kinda loose and rotating without actually moving the selector. I have the 42DD end links installed on a spluen short shifter so i'm not sure if that will cause anything not to fit and don't wanna buy one just to have it not fit.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Installed replacement headlights. I like the look :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noodle1

Ready to race!
New wheels test fitted, should I run them or no?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

93serprise

Ready to race!
New wheels test fitted, should I run them or no?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would. They look great on your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk