GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much did you pay for your mk6 golf tdi?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Thats a great deal. I would have loved to get a manual but theres way to much traffic and to many bad drivers where I am. Enjoy the manual.

I'm the same place you are ;)

I drive from southern Maryland (south of La Plata) across DC and up to Rosslyn every day. It's just about 65 miles 1 way. DSG was great for the drive while I had the .:R32, but the manual is no trouble either; and a lot more fun when I have some free space. :D

If you want to do any Vag Com tweaks just let me know, I have VCDS and have already done many to my car.

changingtide

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm the same place you are ;)

I drive from southern Maryland (south of La Plata) across DC and up to Rosslyn every day. It's just about 65 miles 1 way. DSG was great for the drive while I had the .:R32, but the manual is no trouble either; and a lot more fun when I have some free space. :D

If you want to do any Vag Com tweaks just let me know, I have VCDS and have already done many to my car.

I was driving a 95 Honda civic before I got my TDI. The transmission and clutch were really bad. So that made me lean more toward the DSG (it was a fun car when it worked). I do already miss the manual, nothing can beat the feeling you get when driving a manual.
I plan on having my new car for as long as possible and did not want to deal with traffic....:mad0259:
Good for you though, thats a great drive you have there.

Thanks for the Vag Com offer though...I plan on buying one, I think everyone should have one.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
:thumbsup:

If your DSG has paddles get some good extended paddles for it. They make a world of difference in driving enjoyment with the DSG; single most important mod I did to the .:R32 ;)

petersj77

In Ireland

A 2012 MK6 5 door 1.6TDi Edition-R €26800 with metallic paint and Multi-function leather steering wheel as the only extras