GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > TDI / GTD discussions

Old 03-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #29
maxtdi
GolfMK6 Elite

Drives: 370z,Golf TDI, Crown Vic
I highly doubt any additive improves MPG. Mine has been rock steady with or without DieselKleen which is much more readily available.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #30
wrich73
Ready to race!

Drives: 2011 TDI Golf, 2011 TDI JSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtdi View Post
I highly doubt any additive improves MPG. Mine has been rock steady with or without DieselKleen which is much more readily available.

I said said the same thing---I was getting the same MPG with or without PS Diesel Kleen.
For the past two tanks I have been getting better overall mileage with the XPD. I mainly do city driving with some highway, about 14 miles to work, 14 miles home (about 5 of those highway) and my mileage has improved ~3.5 mpg. It isn't dramatic, but its nice getting 500 miles per tank instead of 450ish

Highway mileage is the same, but I can definitely say that since using the XPD my city mileage is back to what it was before I got the Revo Tune..dunno why, it just is
Old 12-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #31
BlueDubbinTDI
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2010 Golf TDI 4-door 2013 FR-S
So your Revo tune affected your mpg? Did the driving experience improve atleast? I've been considering it
BlueDubbinTDI is offline   Reply With Quote