GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Hey guys! Haven't posted on here in quite some time but I have a wheel color shop to ask of the pros around here. It's not a mk6 but hopefully you guys can help me decide on the final color for the refinish over the winter.

If whoever does it could do them white, gold and a black id really appreciate it!

My current car:

Edit: sorry for the big picture, not sure how to re-size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiker369

on air, don't care
Hey guys! Haven't posted on here in quite some time but I have a wheel color shop to ask of the pros around here. It's not a mk6 but hopefully you guys can help me decide on the final color for the refinish over the winter.

If whoever does it could do them white, gold and a black id really appreciate it!

My current car:

Edit: sorry for the big picture, not sure how to re-size.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aaron_1995

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay, so I'm new to this forum and just got a Shadow Blue GTI. So I'm sorry if I do anything wrong lol. I am really wanting black rims on my shadow blue, but I wanna make sure these rims look good on my car. Here are the rims I am currently looking at. I like the rims with a lot of spokes and the rivets around the edge. I don't have a good picture of my car at the right angle to make it easy to photoshop the rim on. So if you could just use any picture of a shadow blue GTI mk6 you find and photoshop these rims on it would be great! thanks :)

Last edited:

smrayome

Hey guys. Recently got my GTI Driver's Edition and I'm looking at dropping it a little bit. I don't want to slam it, but I want a nice drop on it. Any sort of preview would be sweet. Also, I can take a better side pic if that helps. Thanks!

spiker369

on air, don't care
Hey guys. Recently got my GTI Driver's Edition and I'm looking at dropping it a little bit. I don't want to slam it, but I want a nice drop on it. Any sort of preview would be sweet. Also, I can take a better side pic if that helps. Thanks!

Without giving details on how low you want you aren't going to get a good preview. Did a quick search and found this one dropped on Driver Gear springs with ECS 10/15mm wheel spacers.

Link to the original post of the image for other shots and owner: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1514289&postcount=8613

jason2516

Banned
I'm trying to figure out what the Eibach sport line springs look like installed myself. Anybody seen one on here anywhere? I had Eibach on my last 98 Golf and loved them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chabnar

Passed Driver's Ed

Can someone please photoshop the wheels to be gold? only the silver parts of the wheel

Last edited:

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Could anyone please paint the wheels in white?
Thanks in advance.