GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My brother is getting a prius. Need help!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
yeah awesome...laughs nervously whilst backing out the room slowly..

i had to go through every page to see what this was in reference too and yeah i am disappoint.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i had to go through every page to see what this was in reference too and yeah i am disappoint.

what? its got like 3hp over stock! super fierce! superfast.

related, and gave me a good laugh:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Does it really matter what kind of car he gets? I'm sure he thinks your GTI looks like a overpriced Kia so just let him buy whatever he wants. It's his money, not yours. 99.99% of people who want to buy a Prius don't give a rats a55 about cars anyways.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Does it really matter what kind of car he gets? I'm sure he thinks your GTI looks like a overpriced Kia so just let him buy whatever he wants. It's his money, not yours. 99.99% of people who want to buy a Prius don't give a rats a55 about cars anyways.
He's the one who told me about GTIs lol. He is also very much a car guy. Which is why I'm so distraught by his choice to get a car purely for gas savings without factoring in fun.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
God, a Smart is probably the worst purchase he could make. Just awful little cars.

Honestly, the Prius is a terrific car. Not particularly exciting, but it's roomy, quiet, comfortable, efficient, and packed with cool technology. He could do a lot worse is all he wants is an appliance to commute in.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
He's the one who told me about GTIs lol. He is also very much a car guy. Which is why I'm so distraught by his choice to get a car purely for gas savings without factoring in fun.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I cant wrap my head around this. How can he be a "car guy" and want to drive a prius? Nothing about the prius satisfies the passion for cars. Sure, it may be economical or a good car.....but does it make your heart race? Do you look back at it after you park it and walk away?

...maybe its just me but I don't think so. A prius is just a way to get somewhere. Nothing else.

Norvix

My uncle bought a prius last year and he got so much shit from my cousins and his friends that he got rid of it after 4 months and bought an M3 :lol:

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Haha I love this got Necro'ed yeah he decided to keep his Xterra to haul his camping trailer he bought. So no more Prius thoughts! Still it's good to keep the thread alive to spread awareness so good men don't accidentally become cucks.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion