Korydogg

Ready to race!
Fit it ticket from the other day. Code 24008, too low -.-

How low is you car? Can you post a pic?

Korydogg

Ready to race!

Does anyone even post pics anymore? ??*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would but its too complicated now. I downloaded tapatalk but frankly I don't really have the interest in learning another social media app. I know that sounds stupid but it is what it is. The only time im on this forum is through my laptop.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
I would but its too complicated now. I downloaded tapatalk but frankly I don't really have the interest in learning another social media app. I know that sounds stupid but it is what it is. The only time im on this forum is through my laptop.

hahah i also prefer using the computer to browse the forum, i find it easier to see everything. i also use the tapatalk app but only when i need to post photos. that part is easier LOL

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

from a recent show

Dartregor

Ready to race!
Not completely done with it. Still fixing the ride height but just lowered my baby. Once i do a couple more things ill take it out somehwere and take a couple show pics for it. Untill then heres my half assed effort.

pdan

Ready to race!
I think Im going to buy another static low sixer so I can post here again. No ones going hard anymore.

Waiting to buy another car to daily and until I move back down to Florida. Then low she shall go.....