GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I use tire rack wheel bags that Velcro shut and I also have some VW ones that have worked fine. Honestly just keeps me lazy when I remove wheels and tires and I toss them in the bags and don’t clean them till I put them back on the car. If I used plastic bags or no bags I used to clean before storage so the brake dust and debris didn’t get everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of the Tire Rack ones too. They're pretty nice, a little expensive, but you could probably find cheaper ones.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Waiting for stock purple car to take my cash

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They made a step in the right direction by having green. If I get tempted enough I might trade mine in for the 2018.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Probably gonna go shoot the AK a bit this weekend. Lady friend bought me a Trijicon MRO as an early bday gift (reeeeeally early lol). Gonna plink around and get it zeroed.

Jaber

Modero
Probably gonna go shoot the AK a bit this weekend. Lady friend bought me a Trijicon MRO as an early bday gift (reeeeeally early lol). Gonna plink around and get it zeroed.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Trijicon MRO .

That word sounds like a bad word in Spanish.

Like.... drop a wrench on your foot, and "Ayyyyy trijicon!!!" Or some guy cuts you off in traffic, "Pinche trijicon!"

Speaking of brown.... is Teh Jaber now in possession of a lifted Golf Wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.