GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mark 6 gti cruise control retrofit problems.

Bertiebobuk

Hi all,

My car has been sat at my local vw dealership for 3 days in total now. They have been having problems with the retrofit cruise control option.

Apparently it all works fine but the control unit that sits on the steering column is making noises when you turn the steering wheel. They have tried 2 units now without solving the issue.

My car is still there.....my under powered polo courtesy car is becoming tedious!

Anyone else have experiences like this?

Rob

Uberryan

Banned
I'd say 80% of the guys on here are american. We don't have the polos, and I think even the base model VWs here come with the CC stalk. I'm thinking slightly negatively on the possibility that you'll find a resolve, or a similar experience here...

bro

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
^In NA and around the world, no. The base model Mazda2 doesn't have cruise in NA. It's an optional extra. Most cars have it as standard (just like power windows and power locks, but not every model has that. Also check out the base BASE Nissan Versa).

Unfortunately, as Focal stated, you probably are not going to find much help on this forum for that particular issue because the NA Golfs/GTIs come equipped with CC as standard equipment.