GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 GTI Vs. E36 M3 (Supercharged?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
So today I was minding my own business laughing at the peasants stuck in traffic on the 10Frwy as I was cruising at a steady 65 in the express lanes.

Suddenly, an extremely loud modified BMW starts to pace me, so i'm like wtf why not I just broke in this new clutch and I have a ton of open space in the express lanes in front of me; BASICALLY the express lanes is private bcuz peasants dont want to pay dat shit.

So we roll from about 60 and I pull about three bus lengths by the time I hit 70. Cool. He catches up and we line up and pull again, this time from about 50. I was on the gas for like 4-5 seconds, and hit about 80, and he was a similar distance behind than on the first pull. Cool. I cruise as the express lanes end at alameda and exit the freeway, and park at my favorite coffee shop literally right after the exit.

We pull over, park, and have some grown man car talk. I was pretty surprised by his humbleness; you guys know how BMW guys are.

He said it was a supercharged e36 and i took a couple of pictures. Overall, I was pretty impressed with its lines and unique shape. He wanted to take me from a dig for pink slips but I had to go to work. So here are the pictures of his car. Wish I couldhave gotten video.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Car actually isn't too bad, but wtf is up with that rear end and spoiler add on? I know your car has some balls because you were nice enough to give me a little test run in it :thumbsup:

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Lmao thats actually decent body work but still homo

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
WTF just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.