GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Candy White Build

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Finally got time to install the Magnaflow. She sounds mean now!

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man. I'm amazed how much difference it makes to throttle response. Motivated me to order a Neuspeed TOP :)

Also strongly considering getting the Unibrace XB to complete the bracing setup.

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Time to get to work

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Wow. That was challenging. Nutserts are of the devil!

zsm722

Ready to race!
sweeeeeeeet :)
Which track are you closest to? we should go sometime!

Also what stainless lines did you go with and did you install yourself?

-Zub

speedster

Go Kart Champion
sweeeeeeeet :)
Which track are you closest to? we should go sometime!

Also what stainless lines did you go with and did you install yourself?

-Zub

I'm close to Laguna Seca and Sonoma. I used the USP stainless brake lines. I did it myself. The front was a bit messy, since the brake fluid keeps pouring out until you get the lines in, but I was due for a flush anyway so it wasn't too bad.

zsm722

Ready to race!
I'm close to Laguna Seca and Sonoma. I used the USP stainless brake lines. I did it myself. The front was a bit messy, since the brake fluid keeps pouring out until you get the lines in, but I was due for a flush anyway so it wasn't too bad.

I see. I am in SD most of the time and am in the east Bay Area occasionally. I'll be up there aug 22nd weekend for my parents anniversary party, so I had to cancel plans for doing Laguna seca with speedventures:(

I haven't don't Sonoma or Thunderhill yet either. Just buttonwillow and big willow (WSIR).

Well I'll keep you in mind next time I plan to track;)

Zub

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Check out NCRC. Great group and cheaper than Speedventures too.

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Joined the dark side and bought a miata :)

I'm amazed how easy she is to work on. I did oil, tranny, diff, coolant, brake and clutch fluid, spark plugs, pads and rotors, sway bars, intake, cat and exhaust, steering wheel and racing pedals, shifter and aftermarket springs in the first month.

Handling is amazing compared to the GTI. There's no comparison. Power is less amazing, although slowly improving. I received a standalone ECU in the mail today and am going to start tuning my own AFR and spark maps to try and squeeze out as much as I can while staying NA.

speedster

Go Kart Champion
Once you go Miata you don't go back.