GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cannonball Run

md101010

Thought id share my description of my cannonball run car. This is a "so far" list, its growing daily. After I complete my drive I will update the thread with pictures. For privacy concerns I'm not including pictures.

2014 MK6 GTI 6 speed manual cannonball run car

List of Mods:
Stage 1 tune
BMC air drop in filter
R8 coils
APR solid shifter bracket
eurosport rear stress bar
Additional 10 gallon fuel cell
Hawk HPS Pads
New OEM Rotors
R32 under tray

List of Electronics:
Valentine V1
Garmin Nuvi 55 - basecamp
Uniden pro520xl CB
Uniden bct15x with GPS
iPhone 6 running Waze and alternative routes
Laser Veil
Cobra CBRHGA1500 CB antenna
Wideband Scanner antenna

A few other items I can't tell you about :laugh:

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
In 4 shenanigans.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i just want to make it in one piece and have it recorded. the record is insane doesn't it average out to like 100+?

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Sounds exciting! Wishing you a safe journey

zrickety

The Fixer
OP hasn't been here since March...maybe he was impounded?

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Alex Roy.

If you read check out: The Driver: My Dangerous Pursuit of Speed and Truth in the Outlaw Racing World

It details his pursuit of being the fastest person coast to coast. Id love to do this.....but I'm not willing the risk of going to jail.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Alex Roy.

If you read check out: The Driver: My Dangerous Pursuit of Speed and Truth in the Outlaw Racing World

It details his pursuit of being the fastest person coast to coast. Id love to do this.....but I'm not willing the risk of going to jail.

Vinwiki YouTube channel is just as good. Has Alex Roy and Ed bolian on it... Great stories.

I will be doing this I know

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Vinwiki YouTube channel is just as good. Has Alex Roy and Ed bolian on it... Great stories.

I will be doing this I know

I'm gonna check this out. I didn't know they were had Vinwiki videos. I have only read the book.

I'd love to do this someday.....but most likely wouldn't be able to afford it. I'm down to be a co pilot lol