GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

Uberryan

Banned
I'm still hard pressed to believe he's running a BT kit. The woosh sound is apparently some shitty fabbed up blow off valve, or the Forge spacer, but I've heard a GT30 kit, and his car definitely didn't sound like that.

Case in point, I still see a stock noise pipe
I don't see any sort of DV relocation
He's also running a Pflo intake here, and if he has a GT30, the 2" piping for that intake isn't going to do much. Proven to be a pretty cheapo weak intake anyway. Why would he cheap out when it comes to the part that feeds his expensive BT kit?

I could be wrong, but until I see logs, time slips, receipts, boost readings, something... I refuse to believe that shit. Also, hoodscoop leads no where. See my post in the "Ugly GTI thread"

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
These ppl make me sad! :(

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
My brother just emailed me this one he seen today.

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
My brother just emailed me this one he seen today.

This looks like something out of a mad max movie.

@ FocalPoint I know that guy and from what I was told is that it is a BT but I don't know the trim and the scoop leads into the engine bay to help keep it cooler. I want to say that he was in a article in euro tuner about APR dyno day but I don't remember what issue or the numbers it put down. That's just some of the things I remember from short conversations I had with him. A few guys around has had some runs with him and said that it is fast.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

BoilerDub

Passed Driver's Ed
I apologize for the massive image

Last edited:

BoilerDub

Passed Driver's Ed