GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: brand new trunk storage tray / transboard / parcel shelf

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Just so the forum is aware:

I think I am doing shipping the correct way on these. They are a very odd size so I had them professionally packaged by UPS. This way they also fall under the UPS "pack and ship promise." I also had them insured for $200 (my7 choices were either $100 or $200 and I would rather have too much insurance than too little).

With the packing, insurance and shipping coast to coast the price to ship one shelf is right at $46.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Sounds like a great deal; mine cost me $45 when I shipped it, and I packed it myself as well.

Great find man; I'd jump on one if they weren't already spoken for :thumbsup:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Just so the forum is aware:

I think I am doing shipping the correct way on these. They are a very odd size so I had them professionally packaged by UPS. This way they also fall under the UPS "pack and ship promise." I also had them insured for $200 (my7 choices were either $100 or $200 and I would rather have too much insurance than too little).

With the packing, insurance and shipping coast to coast the price to ship one shelf is right at $46.

Interesting development today. A deal is a deal, and so I shipped the other shelf today, but today's price at UPS for the exact same shipment a shorter distance was $90.76. Same UPS store, same shelf, same guy packed them in UPS boxes, same insurance, etc. But twice as much today....

Oh well....:rolleyes:

asmerrill

Ready to race!
Interesting development today. A deal is a deal, and so I shipped the other shelf today, but today's price at UPS for the exact same shipment a shorter distance was $90.76. Same UPS store, same shelf, same guy packed them in UPS boxes, same insurance, etc. But twice as much today....

You are a stand up dude. Check your paypal account. Merry Christmas!

P

plac

i hate when that happens I've lost a lot of money on sales that way..