GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking for some new wheels. Intrested in Serrons or lagunas.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Thinking of switching out of my Lagunas later this month.
Where are you located?

AnhelMk6

WTB: Exhaust CB or TB Send me A PM of what you have. Ready for purchase.

WTB: Air intake. Send nudes of Intake also. Ready to buy. Cash in both hands.

Somewhere in the LA or Inland empire. Ready to travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
sold

Attachments

• C8434227-80E3-47BC-9C37-5A3B41766DA1.jpeg
    C8434227-80E3-47BC-9C37-5A3B41766DA1.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 8E12311F-742C-4F37-B07C-0B89A8025F2D.jpeg
    8E12311F-742C-4F37-B07C-0B89A8025F2D.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -SOLD

034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - SOLD

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - SOLD

OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Bumpity bump bump

KDOG1

Ready to race!
SOLD

Want to sell my ziza LED tinted tails which are the smoke cherry version. clean very bright. work perfecty no bulbs out and have new Led Reverse bulbs. Selling because I am going back to stock look/sleeper style. rather have local but willing to ship with $ for shipping,

they are $sold new so im willing to let them go Priced at soldOBO WANT TO SELL QUICK, located in Newport Beach but willing to meet. PM me

Last edited:

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
CTS turboback catless exhaust. $540
Pick up only 91107. No ship, no trades. Come get pick this up asap and you'll get a free SPM RSB as well. Comes with a vibrant resonator (welded in, louder) as well as the CTS one. Text for fastest reply. 6267107585

EuroHB

Ready to race!
CTS turboback catless exhaust. $540
Pick up only 91107. No ship, no trades. Come get pick this up asap and you'll get a free SPM RSB as well. Comes with a vibrant resonator (welded in, louder) as well as the CTS one. Text for fastest reply

Price on Just rsb?

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
Price drop***** 2kFor sale. HRE FF04 flow form square set. Brand new. Never mounted. Still in box. (Except for the one in the pics) 19×8.5 5x112 et47. These are coated with a premium HRE finish "stone dark clear"..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Bump

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

KDOG1

Ready to race!
Want to sell my ziza LED tinted tails which are the smoke cherry version. clean very bright. work perfecty no bulbs out and have new Led Reverse bulbs. Selling because I am going back to stock look/sleeper style. rather have local but willing to ship with $ for shipping,

they are SOLD new so im willing to let them go Priced at $325 OBO WANT TO SELL QUICK, located in Newport Beach but willing to meet. PM me
[

SOLD